Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I hope you find the information I write here about my disease, achalasia, helpful. My goal is to have one less person not have to go through what I went through. I hope to be an advocate for this disease, and hope people can learn from it, as well.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My surgery this week and I'm getting nervous about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm SO EXCITED about it, and about getting the chance to essentially start my life over again. I'm getting more and more nervous about it because people are asking me about it!

The past two nights I've had dreams about the surgery, haha. The first one, I woke up right as the doctor was pushing open the doors getting ready to tell my parents something. That freaked me out a little bit. Then, last night's was me waking up from the anesthesia as they were cutting into my stomach. BAH! A tad freaky if you ask me.

The more I think about it, the more paranoid I get, and then that stresses me out, which causes me to literally keep NOTHING down. And then thinking about the 5.9 trillion things I need to get done this week stresses me out, as well.

BAH this is me freaking out.

Okay, I'm calm!

A lot of people have asked me about visiting and my address and stuff...GUYS. I'll be there like, one night, haha. Really don't know, though. I'll be at home for most of the time, so feel free to shoot me or my parents a text to see if I'm up and stop on by! I'm sure I'll love having visitors :)

My mom said she'd update my blog this weekend for me, and said that if anyone wanted to be texted updates, she could do that, as well. Haha, oh Michelle. Love you.

I'll be writing probably everyday this week...be on the lookout! Thank you ALL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment