Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I hope you find the information I write here about my disease, achalasia, helpful. My goal is to have one less person not have to go through what I went through. I hope to be an advocate for this disease, and hope people can learn from it, as well.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One of those days...

I hate paying for food I don't eat, haha. I'm so broke from a few dollars here and there spent on things I take 2 or 3 bites of. So annoying.

This week has/will be the hardest of my year so far. It's also the week that my best friend is visiting me from Chicago. It's just really stressful, which isn't helping my situation out any. I really hate getting up in the middle of the Atrium or somewhere else on campus to run to the bathroom. I hate having to look to sit at the end of the table or a booth at a restaurant so I don't have to ask the person sitting next to me to get up when I have to. I hate when waiters ask me if my food tasted okay because it didn't look like anything was gone from it. Bahh. Okay, sorry, I told ya, just one of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment