Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I hope you find the information I write here about my disease, achalasia, helpful. My goal is to have one less person not have to go through what I went through. I hope to be an advocate for this disease, and hope people can learn from it, as well.

Friday, December 4, 2009

TODAY!

So...I leave in 20 minutes to go to the hospital! I'm very nervous. And VERY excited!!

My check-in is at 6:30, so I'm kind of assuming surgery is at 8 or 9? Who knows. I don't.

I can't imagine what it will be like to swallow something and feel it go into my stomach. I'm just like, speechless. Today my life changes for the better..bah now I'm crying. I can't believe today is THE day. I'm so lucky to have gotten this date and thank you to all my friends and family who have emailed me, written on my Facebook wall, hugged me, etc. You all mean the world to me, and I can't imagine my life without you!

I'll have one of my parents update this sometime today, so check back.

IT'S HERE! IT'S FINALLY HERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment