Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I hope you find the information I write here about my disease, achalasia, helpful. My goal is to have one less person not have to go through what I went through. I hope to be an advocate for this disease, and hope people can learn from it, as well.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Whoa, What Month Is It?

I have officially been gone way too long. Like, WAY. TOO. LONG. Whoa.

I'm trying a new twist on this blog. I love to cook (not including cleaning up the messes) and am going to try to come up with recipes that are healthy and don't involve a lot of ingredients that can cause acid reflux. I don't want to give up favorite foods, spices, and drinks, so I'm hopefully going to flip them around so they're healthy acid reflux wise, AND healthy calorie/fat/carbs/etc wise!

Wish me luck :) I'm picking up ingredients tomorrow and will start cooking and posting tomorrow as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment