Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I hope you find the information I write here about my disease, achalasia, helpful. My goal is to have one less person not have to go through what I went through. I hope to be an advocate for this disease, and hope people can learn from it, as well.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amazing Recipe!

If you like chicken and broccoli, this is for you! I found this recipe on a site, but being a college student, I didn't have all of the ingredients AND I don't have a car, so I kind of just threw stuff together! This is really filling, looks great, and tastes awesome!

2 cans chicken breast (like you find tuna in)
1 cup broccoli (fresh or frozen)
1/4 cup diced onion
2 cloves diced garlic
1 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
1 pkg. crescent rolls
1 egg white

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In a large bowl, mix chicken, broccoli, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise. Stir until all is well combined.

On a medium sized baking sheet, spread out crescent rolls and spoon mixture of chicken and broccoli onto one side of the crescent roll and cover with the other side of the roll.

Spread the egg whites across the rolls and sprinkle the tops with more oregano and a little bit of garlic salt.

Bake for 25-28 minutes or until top is golden brown and flaky.

THEY ARE SO GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment