Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I hope you find the information I write here about my disease, achalasia, helpful. My goal is to have one less person not have to go through what I went through. I hope to be an advocate for this disease, and hope people can learn from it, as well.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Uh-Oh

Almost 4 months later, I've gained 30 pounds. I'm up a size in my jeans, my face is no longer clear, I feel sluggish and gross, and I'm just unhappy with myself. I'm all talk when it comes to anything, and have said I've wanted to start dieting, but just can't get motivated.

Until today...

It's officially the first day of spring on campus, which means it's in the 70s and I'm trying on my "cute" clothes and nothing is fitting. Well, it fits, but I look gross.

I'm unhappy.

Diet starts RIGHT NOW.

Any support would be fabulous. This isn't easy -- it's hard when I don't have a mom on my butt, but I NEED this to happen. I need to get healthy. I need to be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Im here for you. You know you can come to me for anything and I will do my best to not sound like a mom telling you what to do haha. Love you Kell.

    MGR

    ReplyDelete